Saturday 29 January 2011

what a night

remind me never ever ever go drinking with gabby again
EVER
ow my head hurts

yep after getting back from the mother of all fights I popped back to the group to say hello before going to See Dr lord, and bacicly I got to chill for a bit with Gabby and Sean and we agreed to (once I'd gone to see Dr lord.) that me and gabby would pop to town and get a bite to eat and a new ride before going out clubbing- sounded like a great idea, espeicaly when my mate from home, becca desided to meet up with us- suposidly she wanted to tell me something, so we desired to get lunch together as Gabby wanted to met becca, which was cool with me

so anyway went of to Dr lords office and found him sat waiting for me with the mother of all tests, and I mean the mother of all tests, I don't think the table could of taken the weight of any more stuff and well after struggling though that Dr lord decided it was probably for the best to heal me compleatly (wow well that shows Sean right up) before doing so mystery mumbo jumbo (don't ask me I just hit stuff) and telling me that the cult is killing people to make eliaxa so they can change it for somekind of relic, e.g. I'm not liking the sound of that, neither is Dr lord, he is going to work some stuff out and then we will go from there

anyway we went off in to town and got what we needed and before tucking in to lunch, man that place does the most amazing14oz stakes ever, I might have to go back there, they might even beat my mom's

anyway once thats all done we had back to the house, amazing becca with the floor that doesn't exsit before getting set up for tonight, and well you havn't seen anything till you saw becca and gabby in what they were wering for going clubbing, Im a big girl kind of guy (I'd take a good fight and a pint above sex any day) but they were sweet as

anyway Gabby drove us to the NYC where we were going clubbing, me and becca sat in the back just chilling, wow it was good to catch up and tell her about all the guy we ment and who there parents were and stuff like that (she is the only person who know's my dads thor) and then upon arrival the car was taken away for us while chlose mannaged to get up stright in to a club dispight a huge line, nice skills her

anyway I got dumped getting the drinks in while Liam, becca and gabby went off dancing (works for me I'm not exactly what you would call gracious) and so after turning back up at the table I started throwing back a beer or 3 enjoying something that wasn't thor's special brew (no offence dad but when your drinking it for a week straight it gets a bit samey)

anyway I reliused about 10 mins later that becca had wanded and I coun't locate her on the dance floor, and with Dr lord saying something about us lot drawing in trouble and so I went to find liam and gabby to see if they had seen her. Well after cartching liam mid flip (he shouldn't of black fliped in to me) he didn't know what was going on, but gabby said she had gone over to the bar to find me

well unless I'm now 5 foot with long brown hair and the biggest moobs ever, and mannaged to be in two places at once, becca hadn't found me, intead she must of got chatting to some woman, and just as I mannage to locate her, the two of them kiss, and I mean full on tongue wrestling here, not something you want to see, espeicaly considering its becca

anyway this all leads to the mother of all arguments in the middle of which gabbys older brother turns up, and well if you look up doshbag in the disonary there will be a picture of him there, he is a real mean guy, so much so even liam slog him one (might of been better it was him not me, the guy keeps his face that way rather than just having mush)

anyway that pretty much ruins the evening and we decided to end it there, me and becca refusing to talk to each other, for the entire trip back, I mean why didn't she tell me, why did she just have to grab the nearest woman and tickle her tonsils ???

anyway I go to bed and wake up the next morning not sure weather I'm grumpy or not, and so resided to make my normal hang over cure lots of bacon, lots of eggs, lots of saussages and then an entire bottle of orange juice

well just as I get going gabby walks in, and well she must be able to make anything look sexy because I couldn't take my eyes of her, and she talks to me about last night, turns out she knew about becca, but reminds me she is just a mortal and well not used to all this stuff, and well she might not be able to find a man to satisy her, she might find a woman (don't ask me about this mumbo jumbo love stuff)

anyway I finish breckfast and me and gabby sit down to eat it, and well I've never had a breakfast like it, and well lets just say we didn't have time for washing up to be done before Dr lords personal tuturoing for his favourably students- bairly enough time for me to do this while gabby sorts out her self

No comments:

Post a Comment