Sunday 30 January 2011

remind me never ever to go to the Amazon again

I HATE RAINFORESTS
seriously we nearly lost Gabby today, and Dr lord, and well we could of also lost everyone else. the day started kind of well (see blog below) with breakfast with Gabby before we had a catch up session with Dr lord. once we were all there he teleported us all the the Amazon Rainforest, and well I instantly hated it, too hot, too sticky, lots of tree everywhere (don't get me wrong, I don't hate trees but well they were everywhere and so close you couldn't even fit a small bike between some of them)

Anyway supposedly Dr lord had some kind of stations out here he was observing something with and these had been damaged in the last few weeks, and he wanted us to find out what going on.

anyway we troops off in to the forrest, Dr lord sitting around waiting for us to do the hard word before meeting a curupira  or something like that, seriously Sonia (another student of Dr lords) started talking with it,  and started talking about think like wild pigs (which I wasn't allowed to BBQ) and pink dolphins- you get dolphins in the Amazon even I know that

Anyway at this point I deside to go and sit on tree stump and try and sort out the mother of all hangovers (I
blame gabby, never agreeing to take anything off her again ever)

Well that plan is very quickly scuppered as something explodes from beneath me launching me up in to the air and landing at Gabby's feet (just what I needed in the current situation) and from where there was a tree stump is this huge creature thing

anyway the strange curupira  thinging makes this strange screaming noise and says "MAPINGUARI!"

anway at this point I deside I'm going to need so aerial support, time to summon my bike (wow I love my bike, you can summon it with a set of keys, thanks dad!)

anyway we all set about this creature, most of the blows either bounce off or miss until I charge in Diving off my bike and grabbing the thing around the neck, while Alex jabs at it which only seams to make it angry

however seconds later I've being flung across the forest again and landing heavy, and I scramble to my feet to find the thing lay in to Gabby and send her flying across the forest, a huge gouge out of her chest

and then just as everything seems to be going badly Jahiera fires a flaming arrow at the beast and cataches fire and burns to death

I rush over to gabby but Liam gets the first, and even I know she aint looking in a very good state at all, however Liam says some mumbo jumbo and she seems to look a little better though still not 100%

at this point Dr lord desides to turn up, well less turn up and more gets thrown in to the area by something and then two evil looking guy turn up, and then just as everyone thinks it couldn't get any worse, gabby has one of her strange eye fit things and ends up collapsing on my bike

just as it looks likes it all over one of Dr lord's band mates turns up and well two golden spears and a charge of giant pigs laters the evil guys are gone and instead floating about us is some guy in a ponco and a mask who seems to know Dr lord

anyway at this point Dr lord desides to get us out of here, but to provide the legend for him to do so we all need to give blood (even gabby gives dispight me offering for me and her) anyway we get back safely, Gabby is healed by Dr lord and then I go and get the worlds longest shower ever before the worst part of the day starts

Gabby is in the kitchen and wants to talk to me, this could be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment