Monday 3 January 2011

1st blog?

I've been advised by friends and my lectures to start this blog thing, I'm no computer expert so here goes nothing I hope this posts *holds breath*

firstly an introduction, My name is Dave jones and I'm attending Harmon univisity which is a normal univisity, untill you start to dig in to it, and begin to find stange goings on, as Harmon has a secret, it is also the univisity of choice of the gods 

now I'm not talking the moden day gods as such (jebus may or may not be real I'm not sure) I'm talking the old gods, you know Thor, Zeus, Anubis thoughs kinds of gods. If fact speaking of Thor, he's my dad, i know pritty cool hay, not only do I learn the god's exsist I get the most Bad ass one as a farther 

well some time it cool some times it isn't 

for example it isn't cool that my adoptive parents were killed by a another child of the gods, while it is cool I've got my own band of bikers to lead, but it isn't cool that I've not idea who, or what my birth mother is or was or even if where she is, and thor isn't saying anything, However it is cool that thor has given me a load of cool stuff like flying bikes and refilling pint pots (I like my beer!), its not cool though that one of my most cool presents, a micro brewery (my adoptive parents taught me the bacic's I'm learning the rest here at uni), was stolen from me when my adoptive parents died and I've still got to find it 

Specking of which I've just got back of a mission trying to find it, My Dad got a tip off that there was some scion activity in the local area with a few deaths of the homeless and the like, and asked me to look in to it, considering the fact his sorce said there was a microbrewery seen with them.

So my Dad sends me off to look in to things, reconnisance style, you know sneek in with my buddies scope the place out and genrally find out whats going on, and hopefully not get in to trouble 

so we mannage to find out the location of one of the leaders latkeys, turns out there are scions, two of them a couple to be presisice, one of them crazy vodoo types and an blood thirsty aztec one (as if I didn't have a enough problems with mate Gabriella (more on her and the rest of my mates later) who are lining up the homeless some how (possibly some crazy vodoo power) and then getting them to slit there own throats while the aztec just collets the blood in some big bowl thing before poring it in to an even bigger bowl, time to get out of there I think 

The only problem is one the way out one of my buddies trips and falls knocking over some stuff and before we know it the 6 of us are surrounded by 60 posset mortals trying to kill us, luckly me and my biker buddies are blessed by thor and so we mannaged to fight our way out though we have some nice scars from the trip including a scar just below my eye and a deep one on my back, not sure who to let have a look at it, might ask Dr lord when I talk to him tomorrow

So I get back to uni with the bikers (luckly we all survicved though they might need some time to recover, not being 3rd hand devince (they get most of there power from my blood) I'll be fine in a few days hopefully thanks to my dad) and I find I've missed an exam (YES!!! I hate exams) but have a new assiment, raising some griffins, sounds fun to me.

also when I get back Gabrella and my other freands alex and sean are there and able to bring me up to speed and typing this up while I'm waiting for the rest of the gang to show up so I can tell them whats been going on the last few week or so while I've been gone, and I can catch up with what I've missed, turns out Gabrella and sean dared to go clubbing with out me, I'll have to show them what I can do next time 

specking of my band mate here is the full run down of them 

Alex- A scion of Hephaestus 
A serioly cool guy, he is almost as big as I am, and great with his hands, and also in to his wrestling which is cool with me, seriously this guy is like my best mate, great laugh and a real honnest bloke, just what I like 

Gabriella- scion of Tezcatlipoca
I seriously don't know what to think of Gabiella, one the one hand she is increably good looking and kind of flerty, on the other hand she seems to have some issuses, something do with problems with her parents mortal and godly, and well we have clashed before over me hiding things, and some of our powers, turns out she needs the heart of things she kills for her dad, where as some of my powers rely on the blood of foes, and some of them I could use to help the group out anyway (forexample the bears we had to fight recently, if I could of got some of my blood in to him I'd of had my own grizzly, but gab descicded to rip out its heart) still not sure where I am with her but we had a chat and seem to be starting to gel 

Sean Regan- scion of Aengus
Sean is the party animal of the group (after me) a real cool customer, good looking, a real lady charmer and genraly flert, he seems a cool guy though don't know him to well, though sounds like the kind of guy I could get along with 

Jahiera Saladin- Scion of Bastet

Jahi I just don't seem to get, she spends all her time in book and no time partying (to my knollage) and seems to say a lot of things I just don't get, but she has a cool cat and well maybe I've just got to get to know her, after all we have only all just me 

Ren Panganiban, Scion of Izanagi-no-Mikoto

talk about compleat oppisits, ren is nothing like me what so ever, he seems to dodge every fight going and spends more time with his computer, but it works for me, we can't all be great fighers and he seems to be more deep of thought than me 

and last not but lease 

Liam O'Doherty, Scion of Lugh
supposidly this guy is T-total, why anyone would want to do that beond medical reasons I've no idea, but liam has made that choice and its not up to me to change his mind, though the offer of beer is there if he does 
he seems to be cool, though a little quiet, but hay maybe he will get more involved when he gets to know us


No comments:

Post a Comment