Saturday 26 February 2011

Gabby still not talking to me much, and the new guy

So yep Gabby still ignoring me from when the gods showed up, lucky me though this new guy turned up, he seemed pretty cool, other than being able to drink me under the table (suposidly its something his dad did to him, he can't even get tipsy, its like water to him) which made Gabby laugh at me about the only interaction we had all week

anyway then we have a lab or something, where we have to Dissect this thing, great my favorate, and so I just am a waste of space the entire time just being in the way, so I go and sit in a corner and attempt to read the bits of paper dr lord gave us, but even thats useless, it just makes my eyes go all fuzzy, I can't even read them

o and alex still hasn't got back to me about my bike, its been like a week now since he was looking in to things, I've not seen him

why do I bother, life was easyer when I just hit stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment